Hi and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2010 went by so fast, I thought I’d try to extract some meaning out of it all.
For me, here’s what I got out of it… (In no particular order)
- It only makes sense focusing on things I can control.
- Most people focus on the negative. Beware; it’s contagious.
- Taking time off and taking good care of myself isn’t a cost, it’s an investment with high dividends.
- Fight for what’s right.
- Nurture the relationships that matter.
- Manage people’s expectations makes them happier than attempting to solve all their problems.
- Competition and controversy is a form of flattery.
- Even though people can fix/improve their situation, many choose to justify it; it requires less integrity and work.
- Simple and conservative is best.
- There are bad people in this world. The faster you identify them and stay away from them the better. Go with your gut.
I hope you too “banked” some of 2010’s experiences and are smarter, wiser, healthier, and happier because of it.