How You Can Determine If You Are
On The Right Track To Achieving Your Goals.
OK let’s cut to the chase…
- Do you know what your weaknesses and strengths are? (Should be based on the stats and results that you are achieving.) Right them down here:
- Do you only do the things you enjoy and not do the things you know you should be doing just because you hate doing it? Are you willing to pay the price to get what you want?…Do practice, implement, study, role play, test, film, record, spend, follow up, track, etc?
- What do you fear? Do you always have that expectation of failure or success? Do you have a little voice inside that says, “Deep down you know you can’t or won’t do it right!”
- Are you likable? If not, why not? What will it take to enjoy being around people and your patients? Work on yourself, invest in your self, improve your self; from the outside and inside…INVEST in yourself! Spend the money; it’s worth it!
- Do you do ALL of these EACH AND EVERY DAY?
Work out Eat Right Sleep well Keep up on paperwork Track Results
Spend time with spouse/children Work on new marketing projects Get stuff DONE
Monitor, add, and achieve the things on your list of things to do
Do everything to the best of your abilities
Life really sucks if you procrastinate, are lazy, blame others, and don’t focus on ambitious goals….but if you think big and get things done, EVERYTHING will seem more effortless! The key is to NOT fool yourself into believing that you are doing everything you can and should be doing when you are not! Say “Yes” to #5 above for a week and experience the difference!